Sandwich made with potato filling and cheese
- 1 loaf Fresh Bread
- 2 nos Potatoes finely chopped
- 1 nos Onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt As reqd
- Chilly powder As reqd
- 1 tsp Cumin powder Jeerakam
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- 1 Per Cheese Singles optional
- Margarine As spread
Heat oil in a pan.
Add onions and fry.
Reduce the flame and add potatoes and salt.
Cover the pan and cook for few minutes. Keep stirring in between to prevent from sticking.
Sprinkle water, if too dry.
Add chilly powder and cumin powder, garnish with coriander leaves & allow it it cool.
Take a slice and spread with margarine. On another slice, scoop in potato mixture. Press with cheese single and press the two slices together.