A flavourful chicken soup with Indian spices. Shorba is a delicious variety of soup.
- 1 no Onion finely chopped
- 1 pod Garlic finely chopped
- 2 each Cardamom / Cloves / Cinnamon
- 3 small Chicken finely chopped
- 1 no Tomato finely chopped
- 1 / Oats
- 4 cups Water
- Coriander leaves.
- 3 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste.
Heat oil in a pan, add all the spices, onion, garlic and saute it well.
Add chicken pieces, tomato, oats and saute it again.
Add water, stir it and close the pan. Cook it in a low flame till the chicken pieces and oats are cooked well
Add salt, cook it for another three minutes and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve it hot with pepper powder and fresh cream.