1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2) In a large sauce pan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
4) To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar.
5) Frost brownies while they are still warm.