Add the macarroni to a bowl of boiled lightly salted water. Cook till desired consistency is achieved for your pasta. Drain and cool it by pouring cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix group-2 ingredients well in the serving bowl to prepare the salad sauce.
3. Add all group-3 ingredients to the salad sauce.
4. Boil group-4 ingredients until cooked and drain. Add it to the above mixture after it cools down.
5. Add the boiled macarroni to the bowl and mix well.
6. You can serve the now ready pasta salad as such or after refrigerating for 2-3 hours as per your taste demands.
Any salad vegetable can be used for this recipe. Try your favourite raw veggies and see how it turns out.