• In pan heat oil add temper with the items given under to temper table.
• Add onions fry for few mins
• Add tomatoes and cook well upto mix and disappear
• Add grind paste
• Add pudalangai mix it well and wait upto cook the vegetable
• Add salt and water as u requied (for rice 2:1 ratio) add rice
• Close the pressure cooker and keep the flame in lowest flame possible and cook for 12 – 14 mins. Or you can also keep for 2 whistles in medium flame also. Open and fluff the pulav carefully and mix ghee.
Hello, I am RenukaDevi Kumanan. I am a home cook, baker, culinary innovative recipes, and You tuber. Pachakam.com is my first platform for me to bring this level. Cooking is my passion and my life art. Whenever I am depressed I immediately rush to the kitchen to cook. Cooking is my stress buster. I collect lot of recipes whenever I see new recipes. I like to travel to lot of restaurants to taste different types of food.
It is a good recipe. I like very much. Vegetarian foods are power packed nutrients. It will help to solve all the health issues.