Wash and boil the rice and keep aside.
2) ·2) Whisk the curd in a vessel and add finely
chopped ginger, black salt and salt and keep aside.
for the curd:
· 1) Heat oil in a pan and add whole jeera.
· 2) When it splutters add urad dal and dalia and fry
till it turns golden brown.
· 3)Now add whole red chilies, green chilies and
· 4)Pour the tempering on the whisked curd and mix
make dahi bhatt:
· 2Mix the boiled rice with the tempered curd.
· 2Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
· 2Serve with pickle, papad, fried chilies or fried